Sound Yoga is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 26/5/18.
How we collect information
We may collect information in the following ways:
- From information you give us when booking or attending an event
- From information you give us when subscribing via our website to our newsletter
- We only collect information that you freely and knowingly give us.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- a record of which events you have attended
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to change our use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may at any time change your mailing preferences. A link can be found at the bottom of every email we send you. Here you are able to add or remove yourself from any mailing list, unsubscribe or fully delete all trace of your information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.